Terms and Conditions
- Non account customers are requested to make payment on delivery or collection.
- Account Customers - payment terms strictly 30 days from invoice date. The goods remain the property of Gedney Bulb Company Ltd until paid in full. Debt recovery costs will be charged in full to the debtor.
are subject to availability. All prices are NETT and subject to VAT at the current rate.
- Complaints against goods must be made in writing within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- We reserve the right if necessary to substitute without notification, one variety to the nearest unless the customer specifies otherwise.
5 DELIVERY for England and Wales
POTTED PLANTS (herbaceous and alpine plants)
- Orders of potted plants over £400 nett – delivery is FREE
- Orders of potted plants less than £400 nett – delivery is £50.00
OPEN GROUND PLANTS
- Orders over £500 nett, delivery is FREE
- Orders less than £500 nett, delivery is £50.00
- Orders over £400 nett – delivery is FREE
- Orders less than £400 nett, delivery is £30.00
If the delivery is small, we will charge carriage pro rata (minimum cost £10)
DELIVERY to Scotland
For bulbs, potted plants (herbaceous & alpine) and open ground plants over £400 nett
- Delivery is charged at £25 per trolley
- Under £400 nett, delivery is charged at £60
- DELIVERY to ex mainland charged at cost
We reserve the right to add a small surcharge should derv prices increase excessively
We regret we cannot guarantee to make deliveries for a specific time of day.
- As wholesale suppliers we reserve the right to add a handling charge for small quantities.
We cannot guarantee all plants to be true to name.
We cannot be held responsible for any crop failure.
The current list cancels all previous lists.
By placing an order the buyer is considered to have agreed to our terms.
We can take payment by the following cards –
* MASTERCARD * VISA * ELECTRON * SWITCH * SOLO
We will telephone for card details before despatch of goods.
Herbaceous and Bulbs
For collection ex nursery there is a 5% discount (orders over £50 nett). Please give at least 24 hours notice for collections from the nursery.
Alpine & Rockery Plants
The collected price is already discounted.
Gedney Bulb Company was started in 1981 and has developed into a specialised wholesale grower of Bulbs, Herbaceous and Alpine plants. We grow over 3 million plants a year and supply Garden Centres, Nurseries, Growers, Local Authorities and Landscape Contractors
All bulbs and plants are graded for quality before despatch and we are continually adding to our ‘point of sale’ to promote plants at the retail point. We have our own delivery transport and offer quick order turnaround in season. We are situated in the Lincolnshire fens on the East coast and provide a ‘hardy’ grown overwintered plant that will grow ‘true to type’. We are also grower members of ‘Linc Up’.